Mixing Operator Job Opening in Seaman Corporation, United States of America.
Pay Type : Hourly
Job Type: Full-time
Company’s Job Description:
Mixing Operators set up, operate, or tend machines to mix or blend raw materials, liquid, paste, color pigments, or dry mix blending, also weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to product specifications, quality and quantity for each production run.
Other tasks include:
- Ensuring Properly handling of tools and equipment while following standard operating procedures.
- Mixing according to formula and making necessary adjustments until color matching is verified.
- Carry out visual checks on containers, totes, and valves for leaks
- Document pick list information, print and attach tickets to products.
- Maintain Inventory of raw materials; perform inventory cycle counts.
- Assist co-workers in other areas.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine with Health Savings Account
- Company provided Life Insurance and AD&D
- Nine Holidays
After our candidate has worked with us for up to 30 days, they enjoy benefits of 401k Retirement Savings Plan, sign on bonus, perfect attendance bonus and associate referral bonus.
Our Candidates must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent, must have previous factory experience and computer skills is an added advantage.
ACT WorkKeys Assessments Or NCRC and will undergo a criminal background check as well as a pre-employment drug screening.